Trusted Advisory Services – Tabatha Cunningham
You probably have questions: Who should you speak to? What should you ask? What can you expect in terms of helpful services? What are common mistakes to avoid? I will work to provide you with those answers.
Our network of designated professionals are highly ethical, reliable, and accountable to you. They are also members of good standing in the areas of in law, finance, immigration, education, and business.
Education to Entrepreneurship
International students and entrepreneurs open many opportunities for Canadian firms to expand into new markets. We support your long term interests as we promote informed planning that goes years beyond having a student arrive in Canada or an entrepreneur starting a business.
Develop Your Brand in Canada
Over the last twenty years, I’ve worked as a business development consultant to multinational corporations, businesses internationalizing into Canada, and start ups. I have successfully represented business clients in major cities and I would like the opportunity to help you develop your Canadian business brand!
Dedicated Partners in Your Success
My experiences have introduced me to diverse cultures and business networks from over 40 different countries. I represent a network of business leaders who have offer a specialized service tier to international entrepreneurs.
Our team and our advisors will support you as you learn about:
- education systems
- government compliance in a new country
- business and social culture
- finding high quality contacts and building strong relationships
- market entry and business start-up challenges.
In addition to my experience and background as a corporate business development consultant, I bring a learning portfolio to better serve you that includes:
- Commitment to undertake voluntary study of the ICEF Canada Course for Education Agents
- Self-Employment Program offered by one of Manitoba’s top chartered accounting firms
- Preparation for Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) as I continue to consult
- Study of globalization trends; international trade; business ethics; and cross-cultural relations
- Completed University Courses include: Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, World Religions, and Ethnic Relations